You can view it here.
The original NASA image can be found here. (see if you can find it).
No questions will be taken at this time.
I did not want to have to do this, but I had to bring out the comparison chart. See below.
Please note the similarities:
1. Both are blurry. (this is a common trait amongst bigfoots and is the most compelling and common feature they have).
2. Both are pictured as walking (this too is common amongst bigfoots).
3. Notice how both are posing and in the process of looking towards the camera. This is often the gaze earth bigfoots give when photographed. It is good to know that this carries over to other planets as well.
4. Also take note of their pose. Like humans, they too have symbols they like to give in photographs. Often times we give peace symbols or gang symbols, well they raise an arm. The meaning is yet to be known.
Now, notice the differences:
1. This is the only difference and can be explained scientifically: One is over 6 feet tall while the other is only 2 inches tall. This is a product of the Martian atmospheric pressure as compared to the pressure on Earth. Very simple really.