Thursday, July 26, 2007

Deals, Deals, Deals

I wanted to share with you all a site that I frequent pretty much everytime before I make a purchase (as it almost always saves me money). For instance, I was on my way to Best Buy to purchase an extra hard drive I was almost out the door and then I thought to myself that I should check to see if there are any deals going on there before I go. Sure enough, they had a 25% off coupon for anything in the store, all I had to do was print it off. I saved 40 dollars off my purchase of a 500 gig hard drive just by taking the time to print a coupon. I also just bought a replacement grill and saved $50.00 off of it at Sears by checking the site first.

They are not just about computers and grills though, but you can find tables, chairs, home decor, and many other things there (there is even a sister site pretty much just for women).

So take a look at Dealnews.com and see if you can get what you were going to buy anyways for a cheaper price.

You can check it out here.

Some questions:
-Would you let me know if it saved you any money?
-Would you like to see more posts similar to this one?

No comments: