Sunday, July 1, 2007

2 Failed Abortions With 1 Baby Delights Mother

Here is a quote from Paula Robinson:

I feel so guilty and ashamed that I tried to kill my own baby. But although I've been through a terrible experience it has been a totally humbling one, which I believe has made me a better person.
I used to think of an unwanted pregnancy as just a bundle of cells that you could get rid of without too much hassle. Now, I feel many women, just like me, do not think deeply enough about what they are doing.
It's only now, having gone through the process of having a termination, that I realise why you hear all the time about women who - often years later - regret terribly having an abortion.
I just feel incredibly lucky that after everything I've done, my baby is still alive and I will not have to live with that regret.


You can read more here.

Some questions:

-What is your view on abortion? Completely against it? Completely for it? Is it okay in certain circumstances?
-If you have had an abortion do you regret it now?
-If you are religous, does your religion allow room in certain circumstances for abortion?

No comments: