Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Askville From Amazon.com

I recieved this in my inbox this morning and thought I would share. I am curious to see if it is just a knock-off of the now defunct Google Answers or the still up-and-running Google Groups or if Amazon has come up with some improvements to the peer answer system. It is going to be hard to beat threaded responses in my opinion.

Here is message sent to me: You're Invited! As a valued Amazon customer, you've been specially picked to get an early look at a new website Amazon has just launched called Askville. Askville is a place where you can ask any question on any topic and get real answers from real people. It’s a fun place to meet others with similar interests to you and a place where you can share what you know. You can learn something new every day or help and meet others using your knowledge. It's new, and best of all, it's free!

You can visit Askville here.

No comments: