Saturday, April 5, 2008

Pictures From Holiday In Africa & Europe

Well, I am at a place where I have decent internet and thought I would upload some pictures and make a post.

And, while I am on here, I wanted to thank Randy and Timm for keeping up the blog while I am away. It is much appreciated. Enjoy the pictures (if you click the slideshow it will take you to the pictures where you can fiew them individually).

***Also, if you look to the right, you will see a section with a Lulu logo and the title "A Kenyan Holiday 2008". If you like the pictures (and are willing to fork out the dough) you can buy the coffee table book of the pictures. It is a bit expensive due to the printing costs, but hey, you never sell anything unless you first make it available yeah?***


3 comments:

Riley said...

Great pictures! hope yall made it back safe.

Roland said...

Very good pics.
Do I have to go to work today?
*sigh*

Josh said...

AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to go now!!