Friday, November 16, 2007

Aquafresh Extreme Clean Commercial

Aquafresh Drip



Here is the link to the second commercial for this contest. Please watch!

I have made a commercial with my brother on a whim for Aquafresh Toothpaste. It took over 2 hours to film and could only be 30 seconds (so I made two short, complete in themselves, commercials because my idea was longer than 30 seconds) so I submitted them to Aquafresh. I was notified this morning that one has been posted.



The rules state that you win by having a higher number of watches to the number of minutes it has been available ratio plus a couple other variables, so if you want to watch a 30 second spot, feel free to click on mine (but not my competitions as that decreases my chances of winning).



I will add the second one once it has finished going through the review process.