Wednesday, May 6, 2009

It's Funny To Torture Children




A Salem man was arrested Tuesday for putting an electric dog collar on each of his four children and shocking them.

Todd Marcum, 41, said he did it "because he thought it was funny," Salem Police Lt. Dave Okada said.


You can read the rest here.

Seriously? Because it was funny? I usually hold my opinion for discussion but... well... I will pray for him and his children.

Here are some great free resources on dealing with children that are indeed glorifying to God. (mp3 at the top right)

Session 1. God Centered Bible Teaching to the Glory of God.
Session 2. Raising Bible Saturated Children.
Session 3. Aiming for Application and Response in Teaching Children the Bible.

2 comments:

Timm said...

I have four little girls, a dog and an invisible fence. I ave to admit, my wife and I have cracked the joke once or twice, but this story makes me sick.

Depravity of man...... maybe?

misawa said...

Makes my trigger finger itch.