Monday, December 22, 2008

Craig's Cogitations: An Oversight On My Part

I have been visiting Craig's site for some time now and he has gone through some face changes on the site, but he keeps his content current and it really causes one to think about the items on which he posts. (Can one sentence really be a whole paragraph?)

I thought I had his blog on my blog list, but just now realized I did not. I don't know how this oversight happened but it did. I would recommend you take a look at his site and interact with the subject matter posted there. Currently he is blogging on Congress giving themselves a raise.

You can visit his site here.

1 comment:

Craig said...

As much as I have been to your blog I never noticed either. You could have just added it, but I appreciate the acknowledgment.

Thanks,

Craig